Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Internet Friends"

Based on a doodle I did in my sketchbook. Looked like robots or a circuit board. Halfway through it started looking like the internet, so I added more "heads".

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Medina said...

I like this a lot. Very cool and love the colors. Do you draw on the material or just wing it as you go?

September 24, 2010 4:41 pm  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Sometimes I flip from a drawing in my sketchbook, sometimes I draw on the material before I stitch, and sometimes I just do what I like.
This one, "Internet Friends" I did all 3 things. ;-)
"We met on the net" was mostly winging it, a few times I did draw on the material.

September 24, 2010 5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home