Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, November 02, 2012

"Give me Love, give me Peace on Earth"

 Blogging for Love and Peace in our beautiful world.
See Peace Bloggers for more info.

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis Cody said...

Many go for the Lennon, but few go for the Harrison. I find the Harrison as deeply profound as the Lennon.

Peace to you and yours on this Blog Blast Day and in all the days to come.

November 04, 2012 7:39 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Lovely peace globe. Peace be with you, now and always.

November 04, 2012 9:47 pm  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

I agree with Travis.
Beautiful globe full of meaning and color. As usual...a stunning display.
Thank you for blogging peace with us, Silvia.
You are #2468 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery @ blog4peace.com

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

November 22, 2012 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home