Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

StarryEyed, Felicity and Smile


A small section of a larger piece, which can be seen in Lovely Creatures blog.

"Happiness is the feeling you're feeling when you want to keep feeling it." ~Author Unknown

2 Comments:

Blogger Des Traynor said...

Silvia thats amazing. Really really nice.

By the way my blog is about all nerdy stuff such as software, programming, education, that kind of thing. If you still want a look, I'll leave the link next time.

July 07, 2006 12:36 am  
Blogger Hal said...

Trying to find the artist of the Stompin 76 drawing. It's great!
The artist signed "Sylia" very small.
I would like permission to put this idealic drawing of the legendary fest in our 30th Anniversary web site www.stompin76.com
Please contact hal2002@starpower.net
Promoter, Stompin 76

July 21, 2006 8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home