Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dona Nobis Pacem

We look forward to a time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.

Blog for peace on 4 November 2010.

Join us, get your own peace globe here, at Mimi Writes.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

It's beautiful! Your globes are always exquisite. I just love it.
Thank you for sending it in early. The onslaught has begun. Let it come.

See you on the 4th.
Peace,
Mimi

September 26, 2010 7:14 pm  
Blogger Luma Rosa said...

Blog for peace on November 4, 2010 :)

September 29, 2010 3:44 am  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Wow! That is truly impressive and fun. Love your globe.

November 04, 2010 2:46 pm  
Blogger Anndi said...

A truly gorgeous Peace Globe... thank you for sending out into the Blogosphere!

Peace!

November 04, 2010 3:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Fabulous globe. I just love it! thanks for sharing. I'm peace-post blog-hopping today.

November 04, 2010 4:37 pm  
Anonymous Kate said...

Found you from the Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

November 04, 2010 11:01 pm  
Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

So so true!!!!! The power of love versus the love of power. That about says it all. Thank you.

November 04, 2010 11:18 pm  
Blogger Giggles said...

Beautiful art! Blessings to you!

November 05, 2010 8:22 am  
Blogger Travis Cody said...

Lovely graphic.

Peace!

November 06, 2010 9:32 pm  
Blogger Annelisa said...

Excellent Peaceglobe...very unusual!

Wishing you peace, harmony and happiness x

December 04, 2010 12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home