Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, November 04, 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem


If you go, go in Peace! It makes the flowers sweeter along the path.
Join us in the BlogBlast for Peace! : Blog4Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

It is just stunning, Silvia. As usual your peace globe just takes my breath away. Thank you for inspiring us over the years.

#4302 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery # blog4peace.com

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

December 29, 2013 5:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home