Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Match


"Love is like a friendship caught on fire" ~Bruce Lee

See what others have created for the word "Match" on Illustration Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry Lee said...

Very nice piece. I like the 'storyboard' feel. I can almost smell the sulfur.
8^)

August 25, 2006 3:37 am  
Blogger ELLA ELVIANA said...

beautiful fire! i love the sparks.

August 25, 2006 4:03 am  
Blogger faeorain said...

Awesome illustration! Great quote! I love the way you were able to get the matches to really look lit up. Very firey ( don't know if that is a word or not, but very firey anyway)

August 25, 2006 7:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home