Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tribal Dragon tattoo

progression of a tribal tattoo: sketch 1
sketch 2
sketch 3, and partly drawn
Finished tattoo! Hopefully in a few months, I can see the design on skin.

*edit* People have been asking me if it's ok to use this tattoo. Yes, please do use it, and please let me see a photo of it when it's healed. I love seeing my artwork on people.
I won't be sending out Emails to anyone asking permission, as I have immediately after received tons of spam Email.
So, please just go ahead and use any of my tattoo art. And if you'd like to send me a donation, that's appreciated.

8 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Kelly Medina said...

Wow, this is fantastic! Nice job!

November 7, 2007 7:11 PM

November 08, 2007 9:36 am  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Transfered this post from my Imaginariality blog, sorry Kelly, I just copied your post. ;-)

November 08, 2007 9:37 am  
Blogger rejectthesymbiote said...

hey that looks great!
nice.

February 25, 2008 9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey looks nice can i add a couple japense kanji symnols and use for a tattoo??

May 04, 2008 6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you design tattoos for others? I am looking for something similar, but not finding it. If so, please email me at cori.warner@gotsky.com

Thanks!

August 10, 2008 10:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that looks great any chance i could use it myself? could you email your answer to beltyshosh@hotmail.com

many thanks
tom belt

August 26, 2008 9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u got this tattooed on me yesterday!!!! just a bit bigger than a4 size on my ribcage will post a pic when its healed!!!

thanks again

January 24, 2009 3:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any way you could design a dragon with multi colors symbolic to the shades and color coordination of a rainbow im looking for it and cant seem to find what im looking for and i dont want to just put any thing on my skin if im gonna be lookin at it forever if you know what i mean e mail me at thelostsoul72791@aol.com

July 21, 2009 5:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home