Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem

Give Us Peace

"Let us love the world to peace."
~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994


"We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace."
~William Ewart Gladstone


Get your peace globe here, post a message here, and lets all join together for a peaceful and harmonious world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

How stunning. Unbelievable globe.
I can't wait to get this on my blog and in the gallery.
You also have a beautiful layout here for your background. I love this globe! YAH for peace globes.
Thank you.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

June 10, 2007 4:06 am  
Blogger Travis Cody said...

I'm cruising over from Mimi's. I love your Globe!

Peace to you!

June 10, 2007 5:50 am  
Blogger Annelisa said...

How very strange... I left a comment here when I stopped by yesterday, and picked up your very colourful globe... wonder where it went (into the Blogger voidoid, no doubt! :-S )

Your globe is wonderful - really wonderful - love it, loveit, luuuvit!

Peace to you and yours

Dona Nobis Pacem at Words that Flow

June 10, 2007 9:38 am  
Blogger Hello said...

I love your globe!!! It's so pretty!!! Peace! =)

June 10, 2007 3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home