Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, June 04, 2007

temporary sign

I've always wanted to take a pic of the temporary sign in Dublin. I used to see it from the bus window going home from work. It was up for years and years and years... well, I suppose compared to the age of the universe, it's definately temporary. So I finally had my camera with me, and I see they have taken down the old sign, and put up a brand new temporary sign!

5 Comments:

Blogger RUTH said...

LOL...

June 04, 2007 8:55 am  
Blogger ally said...

That is too funny!

June 04, 2007 2:30 pm  
Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

rotfl -- I LOVE IT TOO! oops didn't mean to shout - pressed caps lock by mistake

June 05, 2007 9:01 am  
Blogger Annelisa said...

:-D typical... and so funny!

June 10, 2007 9:40 am  
Blogger Mark said...

That is cracking,to replace a temporary sign with another ....LOl

Cheers Mark

June 10, 2007 12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home