Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facebook Friends in progress




My current cross-stitch, just need to finish up the background in yellows. Keeping with the internet theme, these are a few of my facebook friends.

All done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Beautiful contribution to BlogBlast For Peace. It is simply stunning.
It has been placed in the Official Peace Globe Gallery as #1765 at blogblastforpeace.com.

Thank you for inspiring us once again with your creation!

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

December 29, 2010 1:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home