tools of my trade
" There's such a diverse group here, with such different art forms, I think it would be interesting to see what tools others use on a regular basis to create their art or product. " ~ Carrie
That said, I am now working on a classically animated feature again! *happy*
1. I use a 4B pencil from Faber Castell,
2. a dark blue pencil, also Faber Castell (this is used for initial sketching in)
3. a Staedtler eraser
4. a lovely squishy kneaded eraser (from Germany, no idea what make)
5. a cotton glove. I got used to using gloves when I started out doing clean-up, and still wear them.
6. my animation disc, which I bought from the Don Bluth Studio when they left Ireland.
7. a giant stack of punched paper!