Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Peas on Earth

Happy Christmas!

"We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace." ~William Ewart Gladstone


"Let us love the world to peace." ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

***************************
Anita said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sylivia! I hope you are having a great time with your loved ones!

P.S.: Did you receive the letter with my seeds? I sent it off about 10 days ago....

5:44 PM
***************************

June 02, 2007 4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home