Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Celtic

Here are a few samples of my celtic knotwork. Click on the image for a larger view.

fox

hedgehog

swallow

swallow 2

tin whistle

dragon

commission, medals

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I love the dragon, and the fox is really cute! Have you done a horse or rabbit in this style? I've beel looking for one to use for a tattoo! A friend did a hedgehog and it looks amazing!
You are very talented :)

October 04, 2013 5:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time seeing your profile. Have you any new books or blogs etc? Are you still active?? I love all your works. Its late 2023. Hope to see more of your talent.

October 13, 2023 4:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has some of her designs on items for sale on Zazzle
https://www.zazzle.com/store/salixtree
But a lot more of her more recent stuff can be found in books by her on Amazon. Some illustration only but the rest all written and illustrated by her
https://www.amazon.com/stores/Silvia-Hoefnagels/author/B08PN4549H?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

December 09, 2023 2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home