Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Anthrophobia

Anthrophobia, the fear of flowers.

"Poor Pansi, she's been terrified of flowers all her life. And now her husband has taken up gardening..."

Know of any strange and unusual phobias? See what others have illustrated for the word "phobia" on Illustration Friday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Just Great! I love it.... and I can relate.

September 22, 2006 10:29 pm  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Boy this is great! So expressive, and funny too! Thanks for sharing it!

September 22, 2006 10:31 pm  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Fun and funny, LOL!!!! I love that expression! Mary (Imagik)

September 23, 2006 1:04 am  
Blogger pixelpalette said...

I love the ladies expression! This is really cute.

September 23, 2006 3:45 am  
Blogger ELLA ELVIANA said...

i love the colors here..full of green :-) love her expression too..

September 25, 2006 12:19 am  
Blogger Luisa said...

jeje, I love your idea!

September 25, 2006 1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home