Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Evening Fireflies

" Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies."
~Swedish Proverb

"Evening Fireflies"
Markus and Ellyn of the Guards. A
portrait of role-players in the land of Sosaria. They live around Stonekeep, in the forests of Yew. More portraits can be seen HERE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lovely picture. Correct me if I'm wrong, but could it be Markus and Ellyn?

I still play UO, and I'm in the Guardsmen Militia (Of course) :)

March 25, 2010 4:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I can't seem to find that picture of Llemandrel and the rest of the Arduin's. You have it around somewhere?

March 25, 2010 4:28 pm  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Hi! I think the picture you're looking for is on my portfolio blog.
Look here:
http://imaginaryality.blogspot.com/2007/10/dwellers-of-yew.html

Yes, that's Markus and Ellyn!

March 25, 2010 8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home