Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem


Make a Peace Globe today! Peace to all creatures and life on our beautiful planet Earth. Help heal our Earth, do whatever little (or big!) thing you can to help our world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

nice Peace Globe

Searching For A Peaceful World on

SEE "BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE" IN WIKIPEDIA

November 07, 2007 10:44 pm  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

This is a beautiful peace globe. Thank you for participating and speaking out for peace.

November 11, 2007 7:05 am  
Blogger Annelisa said...

Beautiful. And so peaceful. This, and your other 2007 peace post, will soon be linked in my blog 'patchwork quilt' of peace blog posts.

peace to you and yours x

December 03, 2011 1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home