Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doll hutch deco

While visiting my Mom, I noticed a cute little doll hutch in her living room. I thought it would be fun to make little things to go in it out of Fimo. I made a vase with flowers, a picture frame with a Dutch landscape, a pitcher, a plate, and a basket with candy eggs. I put some little lace in the windows too. The seashell is from my Mom's collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Medina said...

That is very cool - how big is the hutch?

March 17, 2008 4:21 am  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Hi Kelly,
It's about 6 inches tall.

March 17, 2008 7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home