Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Memories and Funnies

This week's topic for Studio Friday, September 22nd, suggested by Jill:
STICK IT TO THE... BOARD!
" It would be interesting to see
the variety of bulletin/memory boards in our studios. What is pinned to them? Photos? Notes? Reminders? Ideas for future projects?"
~Jill

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards colored rags and throws away food. ~Austin O'Malley

On the board next to my animation desk are tacked up drawings, photos, comics, cards and presents from family and friends. Not really inspiration, but rememberences of things past, love from people, happy times, funny stuff. Makes me smile...

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

*******************************
kerrip said...

this is a much better way to cherish "stuff" than saving it in a box, so that you see it and it reminds you of happy memories.

3:12 PM

*******************************
Bejeweled said...

What a wonderful display of things that you love! Thanks for sharing.

5:41 PM

*******************************
Anke said...

I have a bunch of stuff hanging on my shelves which are inspiring and memories....

7:21 PM

*******************************
Ouissi Gresty said...

This is the best kind of inspiration!!

Ouissi x

11:11 PM

*******************************

June 02, 2007 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home