Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Things I make

This week's topic for Studio Friday September 22nd suggested by Gabi:
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN... LOUD!


tweet weet... (tooting softly, I don't like making a huge noise)

The thing I do best is animation, and I couldn't figure out how to get a video sample on blogger.. oh well.
But other things I do: make Fimo things, sew things, cross stitch, illustrate kids books,
design tattoos, make clothing for Sims2, make cards, make role-play portraits, (and doodle, draw and sketch.)
Click on the pic to see it larger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

*************************
阿果 said...

Hi, so beautiful!

2:30 PM
*************************
Ouissi Gresty said...

Beautiful...I'd love to see some animations!

Ouissi x

4:50 PM
*************************
Carrie said...

Wow - animation! Would love to see it!

7:04 PM
*************************
Bejeweled said...

Beautiful work. I love your art style. Yes, it would be great to be able to see some of your animations!

7:54 PM
*************************
APlanet4Creation said...

WOW!! An impressive mixture of different things!!

11:32 PM
*************************
DEW said...

Wow! You are wonderful at so many techniques! Love it all!

1:27 AM
*************************
Going For Greatness said...

I love the art that you create! I have since the 1st day I visited your blog. It's so whimsical, fun and DEEP! I see many levels in each piece of yours and I always leave with a story in my head of what I saw and what I could write about it. Living where you do must be an inspiring place indeed.
Ireland is home to my grandmother. She came to the USA in the 1930s from Letterkenny in County Donegal. We have many family members still living there. I haven't visited since 1997 and feel it's time again!
have a lovely weekend! Thanks sooo much for sharing!
~Gabi

2:22 PM
*************************
Anke said...

What a great variety to work in! Animations are amazing, but I'm definetly not skilled enough, that's why I'm always amazed how easy it seems for others to do it! Keep on going!

6:19 PM
*************************
AndyDoodler said...

Beautiful! If interested in posting animation or video on your blog- I tried this once-- and it worked:
http://www.youtube.com/signup

3:53 PM
*************************
Salix Tree said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! I will try andydoodle's suggestion of using youtube. Hope I can figure it out!!
Maybe I can have a few bits of animation up someday soon.

10:06 PM
*************************

June 02, 2007 2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home