Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Manshoon Chembyl

A portrait of a role player's character this is. An undead named Manshoon Chembyl he is. *crackle crackle* ... "Good souls"

"Death, the sable smoke where vanishes the flame." ~George Gordon, Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage


3 Comments:

Blogger MICHEL CASADO said...

Cool blog! very Irish...

October 27, 2006 5:34 pm  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

How scary tis he !! But it's Haloween!

October 30, 2006 2:16 am  
Blogger Alexiev said...

Guau... its cool...

October 30, 2006 1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home