Salix Tree Art

Artwork by me, Silvia.. Ponderings and poetry by myself and other more talented writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

International Artist's Day

Today is International Artist's Day!


I looked up this site, and it said to take an artist for lunch. "Oh that sounds lovely!" thought I. So I told my hubby about it. He smiles and says "ok, I will think of you while you eat your sandwich" So he's reading the paper when I sat down with a sandwich I made, he turns to me and says "See? I'm thinking of you!"
Isn't he sweet? ;-} I had to laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

*********************************
Daisy Lupin said...

I feel fine about International Artists day. I have done some artwork of my own, posted some on my site and received some from a friend in America. I think I have it covered pretty well, oh and as a final gesture I will toast the day with a glass of wine this evening.

7:14 PM
***********************************

June 02, 2007 3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home